Lantzville dominates list of area’s highest-valued residential properties, according to the Nanaimo Bulletin.
Lantzville estates rule the roster of highest-valued residential properties in the area.
Six of the top 10 highest-valued pieces of real estate in the Nanaimo-Lantzville area are in the seaside community, according to B.C. Assessment, which has released this year’s property assessments.
Owners of properties across Vancouver Island can now see their 2018 assessments online, and are expected to get notices in the mail this week.
1. 5025 Hinrich View, Nanaimo $4.1M
2. 6970 Dickinson Road, Lantzville $3.84M
3. 7386 Sunbury Road, Lantzville $3.52M
4. 6960 Dickinson Road, Lantzville $3.4M
5. 7600 Harby Road W, Lantzville $3.32M
6. 3576 Planta Road, Nanaimo $3.2M
7. 3384 Stephenson Point Road, Nanaimo $3.15M
8. 6952 Dickinson Road, Lantzville $3.04M
9. 6998 Strait Road, Lantzville $2.7M
10. 3432 Stephenson Point Road, Nanaimo $2.38M
Hi, I’m Jeff Wood and I love living in Nanaimo! And I love helping people make their move!
My wife and I moved to Nanaimo from Richmond in 2015, after raising our two kids there. We brought along our two precocious Border Collies; Jake and Cochise, who are sure they moved to Doggy Disneyland in the process. We live in Upper Lantzville and love it!
Before becoming a Realtor, I was a professional investor owning 8 multi-family properties with 24 tenants. I also spent 20 years as an Executive Headhunter, finding talented people for Fortune 500 clients in the USA and Canada. In that role, I functioned regularly as a professional negotiator, working with both sides to create a win win scenario. I also helped candidates relocate to start their new jobs and thus I have a lot of relocation experience.
Now as a realtor I apply all of these hard earned skills to the benefit of my clients, whether they’re buying, or selling, delivering results that move them!