If you’re looking to sell your home, you’ll want to hire an amazing listing agent to help—and there are certain questions to ask a real estate agent to pinpoint the right professional for you. And it’s smart to be picky! A great Realtor® can help sell your home fast, and for more money. Pick wrong, and your listing might languish, then the lowballing bargain hunters come circling—it’s not pretty.
Here are some key questions to ask them:
1. What are your credentials?
2. How do you arrive at the listing price?
3. Will I be working with you or someone else?
4. How much will selling my home cost?
5. What is your marketing/sales plan?
6. How many homes did you sell in the last year?
8. What should I do to get my house ready?
9. How will we communicate?
10. How long will the process take?